Jul 18 2011
An interview with Stacy Williams of Prominent Placement.
At a recent Atlanta SEMPO/AiMA event on social search, speakers from Google, Bing and Newell-Rubbermaid discussed their efforts in social media and incorporating social networks in with search.
In the interview Stacy explains:
- How social media has changed the search landscape
- Google Plus and what marketers think about it’s chance for success
- How businesses can improve the SEO value of their facebook page
- How businesses can get more marketing value with their use of twitter
- How Newell-Rubbermaid has pioneered product reviews to impact search rank, marketing, product development, retail shelf space and sales
Comments Off on How Social Media Impacts Search Rank