See your site's average click through rates for positions 1-10 in Google
And begin forecasting future search engine traffic
When you know your site's average click through rate from the top 10 organic positions in Google, it gives you power to:
- Predict future search engine traffic
- Forecast search engine traffic for new keywords (before optimizing for them)
- Evaluate traffic opportunities from different areas of the SERPs (paid vs. organic)
- Increase your click through rate by first setting a baseline from which to measure future performance
- You will get a visual spreadsheet showing click through rate average in Google ranking positions for your specific website (like the image above).
- You will get a tool to estimate visitors coming from Google if your site will rank for a certain keyword based on your site's actual data.
- Instructions on how to populate the spreadsheet yourself.